Saturday, April 4, 2009

Absolutly Positive That I'm Not Sure

This last week has been a week of giving up. I've given up on trying to figure out what's next cause it seems that I'm getting nowhere in a big fat hurry. I've given up on trying to be perfect, I'm sure that obsession will come back to haunt me, but for this week, it's gone. I've given up trying to control everything. I've given up even attempting to have the desire to clean my room, it's a mess, and will probably require complete overhaul instead of simple tidying up. I don't know what will come of all this giving up, but I hope that through all this giving up, I will be able to give up this tention that has become increasingly tight in my upper back and neck. That's where I tend to store my feelings, at least that's what my massage therapist tells me. So wish me luck as I try to find more things to give up on.
Oh, by the way, Taiwan is not in the picture anymore. I don't know what is, but whatever it is, it is not Taiwan. Hence the story above.

No comments:

Post a Comment